Monday, November 24, 2008

Free photoshop help

I would like to take the time now to say something I forgot in the first post. Since this blog is costing me nothing but time, I figure there's no better way than to gain the trust of visitors more than giving away something for free.

If you have a project you need help with, please contact me through blogger or in the comments. Please specify what you need help with, and the problem, if any. I genuinely enjoy what I do, and have no problem helping others out. Please remember that I'm only one guy, and that I may not be able to answer all requests/emails. I will try the best that I can, though.

This goes for anything, restorations, wallpapers, signatures for forums, fun stuff, etc. Specify what you want, the sizes, colors, etc, and be sure to add the pictures.

Thanks, and the first of tutorials will be posted very soon. Bookmark, check back, and tell a friend.

No comments: